|NC US Lacrosse Grant Winners! - Monday, November 25, 2013|
The following NC organizations were awarded Soft Lacrosse equipment this past fall by USL:
- Communities in Schools of Moore County - Pinehurst, N.C.
- Lawndale Swim & Tennis Club - Greensboro, N.C.
- Boys & Girls Club of Wake County - Wake Forest, N.C.
- Davie Family YMCA - Mocksville, N.C.
- AH Bangert Elementary School - New Bern, N.C.
Congratulations to the NC organizations which won First Stick grants from US Lacrosse this past fall:
NC Youth Programs:
- Charlotte Secondary School (Boys)– Charlotte, N.C.
- Tribal Sovereignty Inc Black River (Boys) – Dunn, N.C.
- Tribal Sovereignty Inc Cumberland County (Boys)- Cumberland County, N.C.
- Tribal Sovereignty Inc Drowning Creek (Boys) - Pembroke, N.C.
- Tribal Sovereignty Inc Haliwa-Saponi (Boys) – Hollister, N.C.
- Virgo Preparatory Academy (Girls and Boys) – Wilmington, N.C
NC High School Program:
- Voyager Academy (Boys) - Durham, N.C.