Want to become a Montana Lacrosse Official?
Desire is as important as experience!
STEP 1: ASAP .... e-mail your contact information to email@example.com
STEP 2: Join US Lacrosse as an "Official" (Required)
Why? You'll get 2013 Rules upon publication, access to resources, Insurance coverage, access to testing and USL's Official's Certification program
STEP 3: Attend Montana Lacrosse Online Classroom and On-field Training (Also Required)
Statewide Training Starts in Wednesday, February 6!
4 Part Training Program for the 2013 Season
Part 1: Online Virtual Classroom
- Wednesdays, 6:30 to 8:30 PM MST
- February 6th to March 6th
- Dial-in from across Montana!
Part 2: On Field Clinics
Attend a one-day, on-field session
- One session in Missoula (Tentatively March 23)
- Second session in Bozeman (Tentatively March 9)
Dates and times To Be Confirmed
Part 3: Continued Education during the season
- Web / Phone conferences
- Wednesdays, 6:30 to 8:00 PM MST
- March through May
Part 4: The Next Level
- US Lacrosse Officials Development Program opportunities
- Montana and regional tournament opportunities