The Montana Chapter of US Lacrosse exists to support the sport of lacrosse at all levels throughout the state of Montana.
To unify, promote, and provide programs and services to the many aspects of men's and women's lacrosse in Montana. To serve as a conduit to the national headquarters of US Lacrosse.
The chapter will achieve this mission by:
- Serving as a geographic focal point for the education and development of lacrosse, and bringing lacrosse programs & services to members in our jurisdiction.
- Actively and consistently communicate to chapter members.
- Serving as the unbiased, umbrella support organization for responsible growth of lacrosse in our area.
- Honoring players, coaches, and officials whose skill and conduct on the field and in their and professional lives inspire in the youth of the nation a high regard for the game of lacrosse.
- Regularly interacting with other chapter areas in the areas of lacrosse promotion, expansion, preservation, information, education and networking.