Welcome to the Eastern Mass Chapter Website!
US Lacrosse and the EMASS chapter have teamed up to present a National Team Clinic.
The clinic will be held on Nov. 9, 2013 at Forekicks in Marlborough, Mass.
Important Registration Information
- Unless otherwise noted, youth clinics run from 9-11:30 a.m. and high school clinics run from 12:30-3 p.m.
- Registration for all clinics is $60.
- Save money by registering early. Late registration begins seven days prior to the clinic date and costs $70.
- Walk-up registration is not encouraged but will be accepted for $80.
- Online registration for clinics will close once the event is sold out.
- For these clinics, your US Lacrosse membership must be current through the day of the clinic.
- Exceptions to any of these policies will be noted on a case-by-case basis.
- The ratio of national team clinicians to participants will be 20 to 1.
- Every effort will be made to conduct all clinics outdoors. Please be prepared, however, for both an indoor and outdoor facility on the day of your clinics. Bring shorts, sneakers, cold weather clothing and cleats.
For more information, please visit the US Lacrosse website at: