Eastern Mass Chapter Modifies its 2014 Grant Support Program
In addition to providing a variety of services to the Eastern Mass lacrosse community the Eastern Mass Chapter of US Lacrosse also provides Grant Services to constituent programs and related organizations. Grant requests are submitted to the Chapter, evaluated by the Grant Committee and ultimately voted on by the Chapter Board. Grants are awarded according to a set of criteria and available funds.
In 2014 Chapter Grant Requests will be accepted from 12/1/2013 through 1/30/2014. Grants notifications will be sent out by the end of February 2014.
In 2013 the Chapter provided Grants:
· In conjunction with MBYLL and MBGLL for in excess of 6 each Men’s and Women’s US Lacrosse Level 1 Certified Coaches Education and 1 each of Men’s and Women’s Level 2 Certified Coaches Education.
· Provided support for Women’s Game Rules Interpretation
· Provided support for Women’s Game Umpire Evaluation programs
· Provided support for Women’s regional lacrosse programing
· As part of our Diversity and Inclusion mission the Chapter provided support for the Cape Ann Adaptive Youth Lacrosse program