Michael Cross – Boys Officials Trainer
Chip Rogers – Girls Officials Trainer
Charlottesville Chapter of US Lacrosse Presents the 2015 Annual Level 1 Men’s Officials Training Clinic
2015 Date, Time, & Location TBD
Anyone interested in becoming a Youth/Men’s US Lacrosse Certified Official needs to attend this clinic (there will be only 1 clinic held in Charlottesville this year).
· Please email Michael Cross ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot and receive info on how to access the On-line Training Kit and NFHS Boys Lacrosse Rule Book
· Attend the Annual Clinic on Feb. 9th
· Become a member of US Lacrosse (add “Official” as a membership category), All dues must be current.
· Study the material in the On-line Training Kit and the 2014 NFHS Rule Book
· Take the US Lacrosse On-line Officials Training Course
· Take the On-line 2014 US Lacrosse NFHS Boys Lacrosse Rules Test (minimum passing grade is an 80)
· Officiate preseason Seminole Lacrosse League or other preseason games for On-field Evaluation and Rating
Current Level 1 or 2 Certified Officials are not required to attend this clinic, but are welcome. All certified officials will be required to pass the 2014 US Lacrosse NFHS Boys Lacrosse Rules Test this spring.