The Central Texas Chapter of US Lacrosse is a volunteer-led, local extension of the national US Lacrosse organization that seeks to share the local responsibility of serving the lacrosse community. USL Chapters are said to share the same DNA as US Lacrosse, Inc., with a mission and vision that reflects that of the national governing body. READ MORE HERE.
The Central Texas Chapter of US Lacrosse works to promote lacrosse throughout the region from Austin to San Antonio and West through El Paso. The chapter serves boys and girls programs from youth to the collegiate level. The Chapter does not manage these programs, but provides support in the form of publicity, coach and officials training, and player/parent resources to the various leagues that, in turn, serves the associated teams.
The Chapter is an extension of US Lacrosse; please visit the national website for more membership and program information.
- President - Julie Maynard
- Past President - Jason Isaac
- Vice President - Kenny Pailes
- Secretary - Jamie Booth
- Treasurer - Dave Monnich
- Coaching Education Coordinator - Bill Cafferata
- Officials Education Liaison (Women's) - Elvira Johns
- Officials Education Liaison (Men's) - Keith Denebeim
- Youth Representative - Cynthia Massery
- Events Coordinator - Don Woodhouse
- Website & Communications Coordinator - Bryan Parker
- At- Large - Brandon Tipton
Constituents within the chapter area are welcome to attend regularly scheduled meetings. Upcoming meetings include: